Straits Asia Resources Limited (SARL) is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, has a market capitalization of S$3.5 billion. SARL has both coal/gold mining business and construction business more than 10 years. In coal mining business, SARL has 2 coal producing projects & 1 gold producing project in Indonesia (Sebuku project, South Kalimantan & Jembayan project, East Kalimantan also Mt. Muro, Central of Kalimantan). In construction business, SARL has 3 projects in Indonesia (marine engineering, civil engineering, and transshipment). SARL is employing more than 1000 employees in Indonesia and Singapore and working with the high international safety standard. SARL is bringing the work and benefits to local communities and environmental rehabilitation.
Due to our continued expansion and recently announced acquisitions, we are seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for below position in one of our many projects
Shipping Officer (Project Site)
- Handling document export/import, document quarantined good,
- Monitoring schedule of trip shipping and cost,
- Monitoring daily shipment status and custom clearance,
- Familiar with account expediting,
- Other job required by Department or Project Manager from project site.
- Working with roster : 28 : 14
- Will be post at Project Kalimantan Tengah (remote area) Kab. Murung Raya (mine Gold Company).
- Trustworthy, Loyal, Cooperative, Helpful, Hardworking, initiative, innovative.
If your meet our requirements send your details CV & don't forget to put the position as subject of your application by post or e-mail to:
Graha Kirana, 15th Floor
Jl. Yos Sudarso Kav. 88 Jakarta Utara 14350
E-mail to: email@example.com
Attn. HR Department